At MJK Alberta, Commercial site services are one of our areas of expertise, including:
- Sewer (storm and sanitary)
- Water main connections, repair/replacement and installation
- Hydrants, valves and manholes
- Trenchless Cured in Place Pipe (CIPP)
- CCTV Inspection 2″ – 12″
Our commercial services also includes repair of any roadwork. Including: pavement upgrades or resurfacing of curb, gutter and sidewalks.
With aging infrastructure becoming more and more of an issue across many towns and cities in Alberta sewer and watermain work is more and more crucial – and complicated. Subsurface plumbing is a highly specialized field that requires specialty knowledge, equipment and experience. The drastic changes in temperature and weather conditions in our area over the seasons cause the ground to shift and in older, built up areas the underground can also be congested by multiple uses over time. Lack of or improper maintenance and aging can cause flooding and pollution and put public health at risk. Knowledge and experience play a crucial role in this field. Complications can include:
- Hydraulic issues caused by varying pipe diameters and other factors
- Watermain work may also entail road rehabilitation
- Compliance with varying municipal requirements as to safety and the environment
That’s where we come in. With our experience and expertise, we can sort out the complications, assess the underground infrastructure and determine the rehabilitation or reconstruction requirements to get the job done right with an emphasis on environmental responsibility.